Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Post

I have no idea why I am doing this...not like anyone is going to want to read about what I am doing with my life! I think I have been influenced by Bruce and Jennie, although more Jennie because Bruce never writes/updates his.

On another note, Micheal Phelps is unbelievable. I am excited to watch him win his 8th possible gold medal tonight. The marathon is on right now and these women are superhuman, sort of like Phelps. They look like they are sprinting and are only halfway through it. I am running a 5 mile race tomorrow morning and I can guarantee that I will be very out of breath by the time I am done. I would love to be in that good of shape...maybe someday, everyone can dream right? I guess I have something to shoot for....

2 comments:

Bruce Holladay said...

Yes, but always remember, I was the blogging pioneer in the family!

-Bruce

JH said...

I have officially added you to the blog roll!